cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: A10e message notifications

I would like to know the answer to this as well as I am having the same exact problem. I had my phone in my pocket for hours today at work and had a message just sitting there with no notifications so I didnt get it til hours later.

Highlighted
Constellation

Same here

Highlighted
Asteroid

Having same issues as OP with same steps taken to eliminate what may/may not be. Issue is only with the messaging app and started with recent late December update. 

Post update, I noticed a change in messages that I might have recently replied/viewed saying something along the lines of "bookmarked unread messages here". Even if exit that conversation and close the app (task close & even force close/clear cache) the problem with intermittent / lack of notifications persists. I've even wiped cache in the bootloader menu. 

Model is Samsung SM-a102u

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the EXACT same issue and would be interested to know what the solution was.

@SamsungQue wrote:

Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • IMEI number

Highlighted
Constellation

I am having the same issue with my notifications and my phone has the same software update baseband number.  How do I fix this?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@user2VoB8j8aVv Have you tried any of the previously mentioned troubleshooting steps?

Highlighted
Constellation

I am having the same.exact issue..worked fine till a few days ago. Went threw every possible setting..reset phone...was on the phone for over an hour with no luck. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Anyone with a resolution on this by chance? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

I've yet to hear anything myself or find a fix to it. Help would be appreciated. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I have your full model code and IMEI number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.