cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: A10e message notifications

I'm experiencing the very same problem I read through this thread and tried all the troubleshooting suggestions mentioned. Could someone please let me know how to proceed? Thank you.

Highlighted
Constellation

I am experiencing the same problem. And tried everything to fix it. But no luck! Can somebody let me know how to fix the problem?

Highlighted
Constellation

Same EXACT issue! I've missed many important text replies bc of this and have also checked and double-checked all settings. It is very frustrating. Any resolutions??

Highlighted
Astronaut

@usergq41RYhqfM 

A friend and I are both having this issue!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried the troubleshooting suggested by @SamsungAdam?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried force stopping, and clearing the cache for the messages app? Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I am having the same issue and have tried all the troubleshooting and no luck. Is there a fix on this? I'm ready to switch this phone over it.

Highlighted
Constellation

I am having same issue. How do you wipe cache from device?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Give these steps a try: 

1. Restart your Samsung Galaxy A10.
2. When the Samsung logo appears on the screen, press and holds the volume up and power buttons simultaneously.
It will take you to the recovery mode.
3. In the recovery menu, find the “Wipe Cache Partition” and you can use the volume down and up key for navigation.
4. Use volume keys to navigate to “Wipe Cache Partition” and use the Power button to select it.
5. When Recovery mode pop up again, navigate to “Reboot System now” and press the power button to select it.
The smartphone will reboot and it will take some time until its restart.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same issue.. has there been a solution yet?? I might need to return my phone is there is not a fix soon... I can't just keep opening messages every 10 minutes to see if someone is trying to reach me