cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userX0JejfrXfx
Cosmic Ray

A10e touching screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sometimes the touching screen is not sensitive to finger, sometimes is fast , what is the probable cause of this , any idea ?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: A10e touching screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This function can also be applied to devices where the touch screen isn't as responsive as the user wants. 

I am not a certified technician so I cannot say why you are experiencing this symptom, however, if you would like to have your device evaluated you can visit a local uBreakiFix location.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, could you try enabling the touch screen sensitivity switch? 

• From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
    Note These instructions only apply to Standard mode and the default Home screen layout.
  • Navigate: Settings Settings icon > Display.
  • Tap the Touch sensitivity switch to turn on On switch icon or off Off switch icon.
    Note When on, sensitivity is increased.
userX0JejfrXfx
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The default is off.  On is applied only if there is screen cover. I do not have screen cover. 

I just wonder why the screen is not active sometimes but not all the times.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This function can also be applied to devices where the touch screen isn't as responsive as the user wants. 

I am not a certified technician so I cannot say why you are experiencing this symptom, however, if you would like to have your device evaluated you can visit a local uBreakiFix location.

View solution in original post