JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

A11 Texting issues after update

(Topic created: 06-21-2021 02:26 PM)
Alaskafun
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

My phone just did a big update a couple weeks back, now my texts are not going thru? Any help ? A11

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I understand. Here are some additional troubleshooting steps you can try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001439  If the issue persists, I recommend reaching out to your service provider for additional troubleshooting. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Does this occur with all messaging apps? 

Try wiping the cache partition, this will remove any lingering temporary data that might be causing issues.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key, then press and hold the Power key.
  3. When you see Samsung Galaxy A11, release the Power key but continue holding the Volume Up key.
  4. When you see the Android Recovery screen, release the Volume Up key.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Power key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
  8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hey, just wanted to reach back out. Are you still needing further assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Alaskafun
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It is not doing it as much, but still a couple times a day.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I understand. Here are some additional troubleshooting steps you can try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001439  If the issue persists, I recommend reaching out to your service provider for additional troubleshooting.