Original topic:

A11 turned blue, shut off, and now won't stay on?

(Topic created: 06-07-2022 05:38 PM)
rrga11
Explorer
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have a Samsung Galaxy A11 purchased in September of 2020. I had been using this phone for a couple months, and one day when I was watching a video, the screen fully turned blue suddenly and did not respond. The phone shortly after shut off, and the only way now to get it to show any sign of life is by holding the power and volume down buttons. Some times while trying to start up (It shows the Galaxy A11 boot screen), it just shuts off at some point through the boot-up process, and other times it either attempts to start a few more times or it loads into download/upload mode. This phone was completely healthy and fully functional, but since shutting off, it has not successfully loaded into Android.

My question: Is there perhaps any way to fix this, whether hardware or software? 
3 Replies
HawaiianSavage
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Could you put your phone into safe mode? If the problem doesn't occur in safe mode then it is one of your applications, if the problem persists it might be hardware and you might need to send your phone in for repairs
0 Likes
Roxanne55
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Time to upgrade or if you have insurance with your carrier get replacement refurbished phone.
0 Likes
For-You
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Your boot procesor died, try to update if is working then lucky you
0 Likes