JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

A12 How do you move games and other apps to the SD card?

(Topic created: 06-14-2021 06:05 AM)
uservjxshUlhIp
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Does anyone know how to move games and other apps to SD card on the A12? I've tried EVERYTHING I could think of,  except smash the phone adhesive the wall. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I understand how frustrating this is. US variant Samsung phones do not offer the ability to use Adoptable Storage, or in more plain terms the ability to use the SD card as internal storage. Additionally, not many app developers allow their apps to be used on external storage devices like the SD card. Not all apps can be moved. To move an app to the SD card got to Settings>Apps>Locate the app you want to move<Select Storage<There should be an option there to change the storage (If available)

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I understand how frustrating this is. US variant Samsung phones do not offer the ability to use Adoptable Storage, or in more plain terms the ability to use the SD card as internal storage. Additionally, not many app developers allow their apps to be used on external storage devices like the SD card. Not all apps can be moved. To move an app to the SD card got to Settings>Apps>Locate the app you want to move<Select Storage<There should be an option there to change the storage (If available)

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes