Original topic:

A20S will not ring

(Topic created: 10-17-2021 02:52 PM)
TOYE
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Can someone help me! Ever since the last download I have had problems. 1st I had to use speaker to hear the person on the other end and fixed that by moving the Sim card to 2nd slot and now when someone calls me it goes straight to voicemail without ringing. If they don't leave a message the phone doesn't show that anyone called. HELP PLEASE!!
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I can see how this issue can be an issue. I would recommend that you try switching your sim card, I would also recommend that you try safe mode, I would recommend that you reach out to your service provider.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@TOYE Have you checked Settings -> Sounds and vibrations -> Volume and made sure the Ringtone volume is turned up?

TOYE
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yes. Everything is as UT should be. I used my husband's phone to call mine and it never rang. Just went straight to voice mail.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I can see how this issue can be an issue. I would recommend that you try switching your sim card, I would also recommend that you try safe mode, I would recommend that you reach out to your service provider.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userVGQAdo9RFw
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Trash it and get I phone. Lol
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

i suggest you submit error report to Samsung Members after reproducing the issue.

Since you moved the SIM to 2nd slot you may need to go to SIM manager and enable the 2nd SIM. Check please.

0 Likes