Original topic:

A21 Camera Camera not working.

(Topic created: 09-29-2021 02:00 AM)
Jesstxart806
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Every time I try and launch my default camera. The view of the camera pops up and then blinks off. I've tried to clear cache, clear data, and force stopped. Nothing works. From what I gather, it says that the problem can be from another app which is running my camera, continously. I do not have any other app which has this capability unless it is a hidden app. How can I resolve this issue?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Nemisis68
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
looks like you've done most of the steps to resolve this problem.

some other options are ;

reset the app permissions, see if there are any other apps wanting permissions for the camera.
Typical apps that want permissions for the camera are messaging, video chat, social media, video or picture editing etc.
if you have any 3rd party apps that want to be the default app they could interfere with the stock app.
another setting to check is to see if the app has been disabled.

Good luck.
0 Likes
RobXbalboa
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If your battery is to low or you have power save options on this can cause that to happen also
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

doesn't seem like low battery issue since the OP says 'every time' 

I think it may be the settings as noted by Nemisis.

To check you can use either Nice Catch to see what app or setting is misbehaving or boot in Safe Mode then check camera function.

If both cases show nothing notable then it's possible it's due to camera module failing or software issue... Either way submit error report to Samsung Members after recreating the problem. if it's hardware issue, then you will have to visit UBreakIFix or BatteriesPlus. 

Lastly share the device's model number and software version, as well as camera app's version.

0 Likes