JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

A21 freezes and I am unable to do simple tasks

(Topic created: 06-02-2021 05:43 PM)
lucille63
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

My A21 freezes, chrome <edit>, I try to do simple tasks on it and forget it!!!  I use this phone for my business.  I have gone to the

METRO PCS STORE 3 diff. Times hoping they would help me. And they didn't know a thing about the phone!!!!
I should think when u work in a phone store u should know what <edit> your doing.
The newest thing is they keep saying that my phone is infected and I have to buy virus control apps. Is anyone having issues also
0 Likes
14 Replies
robertsk
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Agree worst phone ever had
0 Likes
lucille63
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
yup
0 Likes
Adaboy
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Do you have an A21 or S21?
0 Likes
lucille63
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have an A21
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have an A21 with no problems. Your picture bubble says S21. Wich one do you have? I don't know anything about th S21 but I have an A21 like you refer to. Maybe I can help if its an A21
0 Likes
lucille63
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have an A21 i don't know why it said S21
0 Likes
lucille63
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
sooo what u r saying is they should not have sold me this fone...
0 Likes
lucille63
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
this is not a prepaid fone
0 Likes
lucille63
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
what provider should I go to. I DO NOT WANT TO PAY $200 @ month I have had NO PROBLEMS with $100 phones with metro pcs. or even $200 phones. this one was $500 marked down to $250. I just want to : Answer my calls, read my texts, send text messages, go on FB AND DOWNLOAD games. which I never never had any problems before this phone that I purchased in January...
I think I am going to reactivate my old phone, I never had so many issues. And believe me there are many many more people that are in the same boat!!!!
0 Likes