Original topic:

A21 galaxy

(Topic created on: 1/25/21 11:35 AM)
userFCnV1VhTrH
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Worst phone to ever purchase, this phone has a mind of its own, and unfortunately I've had it diagnosed and Samsung tells me nothing is wrong with it, the main issue i have is the notification panel opens up out of nowhere which is a big issue if you use your phone to do things... it'll open up at the most random times but no one can suggest or figure out to why it does that, I've taken it back to the metro pcs store and they tell me to go through Samsung to get it warrantied but if Samsung care doesn't find an issue with it they don't give a new phone, kinda feel like the system has beat me since no one can find an issue with it, resetting it helps for a few days then it does it all again after the newest update, so I find it rather funny we're supposed to update our phone to keep it current but then it does nothing to improve our phones, rant over
7 Replies
Glece
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Maybe its hacked and they cant get inside the firewall.... -_-
0 Likes
MazarulBrandon
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have the same issue you are not alone but I just swipe down all the way or turn off the screen and it goes back to normal  

0 Likes
userFCnV1VhTrH
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
yep its just rather annoying to have to keep doing this, and even more a pain that Samsung doesn't see an issue with this
0 Likes
zai21key25
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
same issue here. factory reset didn't help and neither did Metro PCS. Swiping up enlarges screen. Apps open on by themselves. Constant flickering, very frustrating.
0 Likes
MazarulBrandon
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
the issue has gotten worse
0 Likes
Seriousfreedom
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Are you sure your not swiping on the fingerprint sensor on the back?

0 Likes
MazarulBrandon
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm not i have that disabled
0 Likes