Original topic:

The A21 doesn't have smart view

(Topic created: 08-02-2020 09:50 AM)
hemlokkwick
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Can someone help me understand why the a21 doesn't have smart view? Seems it only makes sense to add features to a phone and not take away from them. Or am I missing something somehow? Somehow overlooked it?

Samsung_xh6m6xs
Astronaut
Options

OMG, this is ridiculous! Get a new, expensive, upgraded phone (a21) and it does not have the smartview that my a20 and a10 had? Can SOMEONE, ANYONE,  from Samsung offer help, guidance, or at least reply????? SERIOUSLY???

PoppaLove1973
Asteroid
Options
That doesn't work that's the first thing I did that's Samsung Galaxy 101 I need smart view not to be bamboozled
0 Likes
userIaZSoQhQSN
Constellation
Options
so is Samsung going to upgrade the a21 application to get uses the Smart View on this phone because it's I upgraded to get a upgrade not to get a downgrade
0 Likes
user_76fv9g8
Astronaut
Options
when?
0 Likes
user4L9eeiQcuh
Constellation
Options

I did this and NO it added near by share, so now I have nearby share, Quick Share and sync. That's what I needed one more of the same and still no screen mirroring or casting just one more useless addition and by the way those particular features can be downloaded from any app your mirroring cannot be none of them work so it doesn't just not offer it and also is incapable of doing it with an app download it doesn't connects by HDMI with a c type connector it does nothing doesn't even recognize it this is horrible a horrible horrible mistake they've made because it's cost them a customer and I have Samsung absolutely everything and I'm done I've wasted our trying to figure this out only to come to the speed and find out this phone doesn't even have it what is this the stone ages best Technologies been available for well over a decade and should be as standard as text messaging app

MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options

Do you still need help with this issue?

userjZRv3Yt3xj
Constellation
Options

I'm having the same issue

hemlokkwick
Astronaut