Original topic:

The A21 doesn't have smart view

(Topic created: 08-07-2020 11:53 PM)
hemlokkwick
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Can someone help me understand why the a21 doesn't have smart view? Seems it only makes sense to add features to a phone and not take away from them. Or am I missing something somehow? Somehow overlooked it?

alanadianna
Astronaut
Options
yes
PoppaLove1973
Asteroid
Options
Yes we all need help
0 Likes
userXJ6LUsWkKZ
Asteroid
Options

same issue here and really frustrated about this one. I used this feature almost daily on my last couple phones why do I not have it now?

userDRh3y4BKVV
Astronaut
Options

I just bought the A21 and am really frustrated that there is no smart view. Has anyone found a way around this? Nothing seems to work! 

Samsung_xh6m6xs
Astronaut
Options

OMG, this is ridiculous! Get a new, expensive, upgraded phone (a21) and it does not have the smartview that my a20 and a10 had? Can SOMEONE, ANYONE,  from Samsung offer help, guidance, or at least reply????? SERIOUSLY???

PoppaLove1973
Asteroid
Options
Ok so I upgraded from all my other Galaxy phones and the latest was the A20 which had smart view and it's very helpful at work when I'm giving orientations to new hires and the A21 doesn't have it i want my money back! I'm so 😡 I had it a day and got to work and noticed this!
userHps0JGPKlI
Astronaut
Options

This is the most thing out there.  I absolutely am going to switch to Apple.  How in the can Samsung disable the most basic screen sharing capability on their devices?

0 Likes
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options

Regretfully it is true that the Galaxy A21 is not compatible with the Smart View settings. However, we appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userLasc2XZp2g
Constellation
Options

Hi can you advise if this also applies to the a21s?

0 Likes
Samsung_nzs4l5k
Constellation
Options

This is ridiculous.  Why would Samsung take away screen mirroring from a phone like the A21. It is 2020 and all phones should come with this feature. I took it for granted that the phone would have this feature. Not having this feature is a real inconvenience.  Samsung needs to fix this or I will need to buy an IPhone, God forbid.

@Stephanie Nikki wrote:

Regretfully it is true that the Galaxy A21 is not compatible with the Smart View settings. However, we appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.