JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

The A21 doesn't have smart view

(Topic created: 03-01-2021 07:24 AM)
hemlokkwick
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Can someone help me understand why the a21 doesn't have smart view? Seems it only makes sense to add features to a phone and not take away from them. Or am I missing something somehow? Somehow overlooked it?

49 Replies
angrycustomer9999
Astronaut
Options
please fix this issue. I have went to several people who work with phones and they all say there's nothing they can do
0 Likes
mham
Astronaut
Options
Still can't get it to work.

Anyone with an A21 that can see Smartthings app?
userdmwJlbu0KB
Astronaut
Options

I dont see the same app in the store.  I see Classic and I see Samsung Smart Home.  But I dont see the one I had on my old phone.    I would just use classic, but I have a smart-app that I can not find.  The Smart Lock Guest Access.  And its no longer listed following these instructions. Only one thing is in Smarthings Recommends

In the SmartThings app:

1. Tap Marketplace
  2. Tap SmartApps
  3. Tap SmartThings Recommends
  4. Scroll to find Smart Locks
  5. Tap Save to confirm installation
0 Likes
userstP44SA4Qm
Constellation
Options

mine did not work either,I only bought this phone for smart view and it doesn't have it,and it said smart things wasn't capable with a21

0 Likes
mham
Astronaut
Options
You can find a link to the app from the Galaxy store on a web browser.
0 Likes
user98ZV9ociTM
Astronaut
Options

Link says app is not compatible. Samsung is a garbage company with garbage products.

Who sells products and designs apps that aren't compatible with their own phones?

0 Likes
stikerz
Astronaut
Options
rite super lame fix your app!!!!
0 Likes
RandyRally
Asteroid
Options

It worked fine on my j7 refine even and this a21 is a better phone but it doesnt work smartthings doesnt even show up. Says its installed tho but cant find it. The only way ive found it is by searching on google and it says this app is not compatible with your device. Samsung please fix!

0 Likes
Dahviday
Astronaut
Options
My Samsung galaxy ao1 has no smart view
0 Likes