cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

A30 keeps rebooting till it finally reboot to bootloader

My A30 has been rebooting for a while. It started in February and took to a Samsung Shop, they told me it's because of my cracked screen. I had it replaced but it kept on rebooting, I did a hard reset but it kept on rebooting.

I downloaded the latest firmware and flashed it with that but it keeps rebooting till it goes into download mode.

I managed to get it into recovery mode and I saw this below

'Reboot Recovery Cause is [BL:Recovery Mode Set by Key]#

e:[libfs_mgr]Unable to disable quotas on /dev/block/platform/13500000.dwmmc0/by-name/userdata  because /system/bin/tune2fs is missing'

Supported API: 3'

Please anyone available with a solution?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Comet

Re: A30 keeps rebooting till it finally reboot to bootloader

when you dropped your phone you damaged it's motherboard keeps rebooting to prevent what's left in the system from completely frying the guy was right the cracked screen wasn't the problem per se but because the phone hit hard enough that it It cracked it damaged the inside of the phone
Highlighted
Comet

the Samsung Galaxy a line are there mid-tier to upper low end tier mid-range devices.. they usually have cheap plastic build and are not made with the same quality and build quality as the Galaxy S line note line so damaged can be easily done
Highlighted
Comet

he may have completely ruined it as well if you didn't properly flash the firmware or if you flash the incorrect firmware but at this point it's probably not something that can be saved