Contact listing (viewing existing contacts):
- When click on a contact's name (from the list), display the Info icon next to their name.
- List all of their info and allow us to select which number to dial or click on their location to drive there. Having to press the Info button is needless extra steps which is frustrating when you are in a rush.
Open an existing contact:
- The speed circles are: call, message, video and email. I use location more than video conferencing.
- I don't need to see their huge image that they uploaded. I need fast access to the data! Keep the image small until I click on it.
- I like the format of the old S5 contacts better. All the data was listed together - now I have to look in multiple places on the screen for data.