Original topic:

A32 5G weak wifi

(Topic created: 06-26-2021 06:02 AM)
jimbo5
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
New phone, A32 5G with TMobile. the wifi software on the phone is terrible.  If I go more than 1 floor or 30 feet from my router, the connection is super weak and consistently disconnects.  Same spots in my home, multiple older used phones work fine connecting to wifi, so I know Its not my router or internet speed.   Please update software to fix the spotty WiFi abilities of the phone. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tardo317
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
This seems to have worked for me
Go to Settings -> Location -> Google Location Accuracy
Turn off

View solution in context

18 Replies
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Call CS let them know your wifi disconnects and won't stay connected and it may be a hardware/software issue, file claim and they should send you another.
0 Likes
midnight2015
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have the same problem with my a32 5G. It will also disconnect my service in the middle of Walmart. And I just discovered something today when I went into appeal posted Facebook deleted and I went in to enter my email and a different email came up like somebody else had this phone how do I find out that somebody else had this phone I thought it was a brand new phone?
0 Likes
BigJimWms
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I also have a new A32 5G. I'm having the same problem when I leave home. How do I fix the problems.
BILLtheBrewer
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm on my 2nd A32 5G....piece a crazy. Free ain't free if it doesn't work
BILLtheBrewer
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

yes.even the phone won't let me call it.

BILLtheBrewer
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Wake up Samsung...your A32 5G is not...repeat not...a very good phone.
KyHDMan
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I really wonder just how much distance people think they should get between their WiFi router & the phone? Im in a second floor apt with the router in the window & have no probs being outside-50ft away-and still able to hit the WiFi signals...and if I turn off the WiFi & switch to the Tmobile 5G I speedtest up to 500mbs...so good speeds I would say...
0 Likes
userIiEdfuulRJ
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Well when you change from a different company and it was way better that's an issue.
0 Likes
useruFtVii6qoa
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Were you able to resolve this problem? I have the same problem on a brand new A32 5G

Sam