Original topic:

A32 5g Bluetooth issues

(Topic created: 05-12-2022 08:05 AM)
Ghostsmom
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Okay so with my phone I have no.issues "pairing" with other devices but it refuses to "connect" with anything other than my watch active. It's updated to Android 12 but this was an issue before. **bleep** is my phones loyalty issue with my  watch, I mean I'd like to give my speakers a chance too jeez! Any clue my, often as confused as me, fellow Samsung users? 

4 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with your Bluetooth not connecting to other devices on your A32 and I would be happy to look into this further for you. Are you receiving any error messages when trying to connect to the other devices?

I would recommend trying to reset your network settings. Please know this will delete any saved Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections you have saved on your device.

Has your speaker ever connected to your device?

What type of speaker are you using? Please know that some speakers may require an app to be downloaded in order to use the device.

0 Likes
Ghostsmom
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Not this phone and onn brand, also since the update I can't use my speaker phone and messenger has gone crazy!
0 Likes
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices

one thing I recommend to all users for any issue is to report right away when issue is seen/reproduced using samsung members app > get help > error report.

that being said... have you tried unpairing the two devices from each other then re-pair them? if you know how to reset the speaker then do so.

Also, try network reset from the phone. this will delete all wifi and bt you had connected on the phone. you'll need to set it up again.

lastly other common fix to try is to boot to recovery mode and do a cache partition clear then reboot normally.

Just some common DIY fixes ^    give it a try and share how it goes please

Options
Other Mobile Devices
I wonder if the age of the speaker and the current Suggested Audio Codec in Developer Options might be an issue? The Protocols are changing and the Upgrade might just have suggested one thing but you might want to look into playing with the Bluetooth Codecs in Developer Options to see if there's a quick fix! Or it could be that it's so simple as a missing app as the Moderator said.
0 Likes