Original topic:

A32 not working with medical links

(Topic created: 10-14-2021 02:11 PM)
Dethbuzzard
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hello, any help will be appreciated. My Samsung A32 isn't working with my and my wife's medical links. IT with Dr's say it is the device, they've noticed newer Androids don't work with doxy.me or other video links. Samsung IT says it's the link. I've done every single suggestion under the sun and the end result every single time is that the links cannot connect. I never had issues prior to upgrading to 5G and using an A32
Thanks
2 Replies
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I'm not so familiar with the medical link stuff so please help me understand.

So this is a web link right??

Both sides saying it's not their issue....

have you tried to open the link on various browsers? S.Internet, Chrome, Edge, etc.

Sometime the weblinks are best suited for one or few browswers... Edge used to have this issue but gotten better. 

S.Internet is quite well known to be 'light' and so operates quick compared to Chrome but not sure it works well with a lot of the things, it should...

Just to confirm... have you submitted error report to Samsung Members? If you haven't then reproduce the issue and submit a ticket, this goes directly to the engineers working on software side.

0 Likes
nyer
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I am having the same issue. Doxy and Epic are not working. I cannot have any video chats with providers. Any advice? When I run the audio and video tests on these sites, they show the mic and camera are working but the phone never connects. Please assist.
0 Likes