JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

A42 5g "Always On Display" feature request

(Topic created: 09-01-2021 12:39 PM)
userfBzTFvyx5Z
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Just purchased an A42 5G. While overall the phone is great, I wanted to voice my extreme disappointment that the "Always On Display" isn't a feature on this phone!  I'm hoping this may reach the eyes of product support when they're looking for things to fix/add for software updates.

Please pass on a request for "Always On Display" to be added to the next software update for the A42 
It's something that sets Samsung apart from other devices. I don't have to pick up my phone and turn it on just to see if I have messages, or what time it is. 

Hoping for an AOD software update soon!

3 Replies
n82
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
A42 is a midrange phone and I'm not sure if always on display only can be used with flagship phones.
0 Likes
Hal Hostetler
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Nope, always on display should be available on any and all Android phones.  It is a crime they left it out!

Solution
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.