cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

A50 2019 Wifi to Data connection

Its everywhere on the internet. This issue isnt just with my phone. When I disable or leave wifi connections, I must restart my phone, or turn on airplane mode for 30 seconds and then turn it off. I have updated software a PRL and profile updates and still nothing. I'm on the 4G LTE shown on my phone as LTE. But still says I need to connect to internet. Is there any permanent solution? Device is Galaxy A50 2019.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Wifi to Data connection

I'm having the same issue with my A50. I've had it for 8 months and can barely use it. I have tried everything to make it work. I have been dealing with this for.almost a month. Samsung needs to release a fix!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Wifi to Data connection

I would like to look into this issue for you. Let's look into a couple of things first? 

Have you made sure that your phone is up to date?

Does your phone perform this way while it's in safe mode?

Have you tried clearing the cache partition on your phone?

• First of all, switch the mobile off by using the Power Key.Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A50

• In the next step, hold down Volume Up and Power Rocker together for a couple of seconds.Master Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A50
  • Thirdly, as soon as the Samsung Logo appears on the display, release the held keys.

• Afterward, select the Wipe Cache Partition option use the Volume Buttons to navigate and Power Rocker to confirm.ASR 7.0 Wipe Cache Partition

• Now, all of the temporary cache files are erasing.
  • When it's done, choose to Reboot System Now and accept it with Power Key.ASR 7.0 reboot system now