cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

A50 App notification

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Am I the only one that have app notification for Snapchat and Twitter turned on yet I not receive notification for either app unless I open app on Samsung A50

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: A50 App notification

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I would like to look into this for you. Let's take a look at a couple things first. 

1. Are your apps up to date with software?
  2. Have you tried clearing out the cache for the apps?
  3. Have you tried clearing the cache partition on your phone?
  •  
  • First of all, switch the mobile off by using the Power Key.Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A50
  •  
  • In the next step, hold down Volume Up and Power Rocker together for a couple of seconds.Master Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A50
  • Thirdly, as soon as the Samsung Logo appears on the display, release the held keys.
  •  
  • Afterward, select the Wipe Cache Partition option use the Volume Buttons to navigate and Power Rocker to confirm.ASR 7.0 Wipe Cache Partition
  •  
  • Now, all of the temporary cache files are erasing.
  • When it's done, choose to Reboot System Now and accept it with Power Key.ASR 7.0 reboot system now
  •  

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hi @Jorgescooby34 

For notification on your device you can access it through the settings > apps > select the app you want to fix the permission/ notification turn it on and select in-app notification setting for more option to get your notification 

Be sure to click " ✔ Accept as Solution" When you find an answer that works for you

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Done that but it still not work

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I would like to look into this for you. Let's take a look at a couple things first. 

1. Are your apps up to date with software?
  2. Have you tried clearing out the cache for the apps?
  3. Have you tried clearing the cache partition on your phone?
  •  
  • First of all, switch the mobile off by using the Power Key.Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A50
  •  
  • In the next step, hold down Volume Up and Power Rocker together for a couple of seconds.Master Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A50
  • Thirdly, as soon as the Samsung Logo appears on the display, release the held keys.
  •  
  • Afterward, select the Wipe Cache Partition option use the Volume Buttons to navigate and Power Rocker to confirm.ASR 7.0 Wipe Cache Partition
  •  
  • Now, all of the temporary cache files are erasing.
  • When it's done, choose to Reboot System Now and accept it with Power Key.ASR 7.0 reboot system now
  •  

View solution in original post