Original topic:

A50 Fingerprint sensor isnt responding and the fingerprint system app is gone

(Topic created on: 3/15/21 3:26 AM)
userDFjcSirtYZ
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I recently took my phone to a shop after the screen broke and now i got it back.

Right after getting the phone back(with screen protector) I managed successfully to register my fingerprints.

After few days I managed to install all security updates and noticed the the fingerprint doesn't recognize my fingers very well so I decided after updating everything to actually completely REMOVE all fingerprints records in order to record a new ones.

BUT NOW... the fingerprint doesn't work, the tests says the fingerprint hardware is 100% fine but still, EVEN WITH NO SCREEN GLASS PROTECTOR, the phone cannot recognize my fingers.

It says that I don't put my finger on the right place on the sensor which isn't true, I'm doing everything okay. I even played with the settings that give more sensitivity for the touch, and even then the problem reminds the same. I have a good feeling that the problem cause by updating all the security updates(which also made the phone being slower).

AND OF COURSE I CAN'T DOWNGRADE ANYTHING - TRIED THAT TOO.

Why do you release new updates that actually make the phones worst!?

Even the built-in calls recorder isn't appear on this version anymore!!!

Those are pics of the hardware tests which says everything works great:

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Thanks in advance, both for the fingerprint AND the built-in call recorder that disappeared.

0 Likes
2 Replies
userDFjcSirtYZ
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Does it related to the built-in call recorder?

Yeah that would be acceptable if ALL mobile phone couldn't record calls anymore, which isn't the case.

0 Likes