cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

A50 March update GPS is now broken

On 3/25/2020 both of our A50 phones got a system update. Since then the GPS does not seem to know where we are. Starting point is not at home for maps or runkeeper. Have tried clearing cache and data as well as recalibrating. Everything was working fine until this latest update was installed.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: A50 March update GPS is now broken

Brand new A50 for my son, GPS jumping around. The S20 appears to be having a similar issue. The position randomly jumps from accurate location to 1 mile east or 1 mile north (roughly). Tried many of the suggestions mentioned in the S20 thread. Same result. Definitely a major issue and appears to be in common with the A50 and S20.

Highlighted
Constellation

We are still having this issue as well without a solution. Everything was working fine until we got the March update for the phone. Thanks for letting us know we are not the only ones. I have reset the wifi which wipes out the bluetooth and GPS settings but that did not fix this problem either. If anyone has a fix please let us know.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have 3 new A50's my kids and the GPS is now not working this is not good I got the phone anticipating the life360 will work whcih initially worked for a month and then after the update everthing stoped.  Samsung please fix this problem it is the your OS  that is causing it.