cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userGjHvhedKYu
Asteroid

A50 screen locking continuously bug

Many days ago I started a similar discussion, my A50 goes to lock screen continously when I'm using it, and sometimes it wakes up when I don't touch it. I first thought it was due to heating problem, and no, it isn't.

The real reason I found out is when I was switching airplane mode several times, and the bug is recreated.

This bug happens only when I'm at work or my wifi is down, the signals at my workplace is very weak, meaning that my phone will be online and offline several times every day, and when my wifi is down, I have to switch to mobile data, and the moment that I turn off wifi, it goes to lock screen.

By turning on and off airplane mode will be similar to be driving on a highway with weak mobile connection. And yes, I did it right in my home and the phone goes to lock screen each time I turn off airplane mode.

This is annoying because the phone is taking over control of me, it locks my phone, I unlocked it l, 5 seconds later it locks again. I know it sounds like some recently happened accident. But for real, I need a fix please (Dont tell me to turn on airplane mode forever or quit my job thanks). 

There is another customer facing same issue in this link https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwj0joKe5bDjAhVDrVkKHeVGDAAQzPwBegQIARAC&url...

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: A50 screen locking continuously bug

Hello.

Can you please provide us with the model code for your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userGjHvhedKYu
Asteroid

Yes for sure, my model is SM-A505G, phone status is official, imei is correct, software is up to date

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks! *Zell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.