cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OzzieMite
Cosmic Ray

A50 top icons

Hi
I have Just gotten an A50 and I have noticed that the top icons (clock, signal bars and others) are very small and are very hard to read even with glasses on, is there anyway of increasing the size of the icons at the top?

thanks

5 REPLIES 5
OzzieMite
Cosmic Ray

Re: A50 top icons

does anyone from samsung actually read these forums?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can you please provide us with the model code for your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

OzzieMite
Cosmic Ray

The model number or code is SN-A505YN

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks! *Zell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

OzzieMite
Cosmic Ray

@SamsungZell wrote:

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks! *Zell

I would love to but the australian sight doesn't have a forum which they really need to or they are just burying thier heads in the sand to the issues the samsung phones are starting to have.