cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

A50

My previous phone was a Samsung j series, purchased in 2017. It was everything I needed from a phone. Yesterday I wound up leaving wal-mart Owning a Samsung A50. I will not pretend to be super-knowledgeable concerning smartphones. I can honestly say the A50 is by far the best money I've spent regarding value received from any of my previous purchases. It's not only constantly performing at a peak level. But ita always able to improve my understanding of it also.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: A50

I just bought my second one because it's the best phone I've owned I love it

Highlighted
Astronaut

Which Samsung j phone did you have? I have the J2 and I have to admit it's a LOT better than the alcatel raven I had.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hello RaiderLover,

We are very happy to hear how satisfied you are with your new A50. It is a great model considering the lowered cost. It packs some great features which can be learned through more experience with the device. As another user suggested, you can find some very nice videos to learn more about your device online. You can always go into one of your local Samsung Care facilities to attend a device workshop to learn more about your device as well. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy J-3 achieve I still have it any ideas on what to do with it I did a factory reset is that A pretty good way to do a solid clean?

Highlighted
Product Expert

Yes that is a proper clean. I reccomend keeping the device if its still functional as a back up device. Its always nice to have a backup for emergencies.