cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OzzieMite
Cosmic Ray

A50

Hi

Does anyone else have this issue. I have the A50 and when ever i get aphone call or make a call and put the phone to my ear i'm costantly having to move the phone around to hear the other person proberly as if the phone has a tiny speaker that is baffled all around and if you don't have it exactly the spot the sound is low. I have had samsungs before and this is the first one this has the issue and it is annoying and frustrating for someone that needs to hear a clear sound, even the battery life is average it hols charge for three maybe 4 days at best.

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: A50

Can you please provide us with the model code for your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userCPYozTRHcX
Constellation

I have the same issue with not being able to hear

I have the same issue with not being able to hear

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you guys tried wiping the cache partition of your devices?

1.    Turn off the device.
2.    Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3.    When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4.    An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5.    Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6.    Press Power key to select.
7.    Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8.    When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9.    Press the Power key to restart the device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

OzzieMite
Cosmic Ray

Does this help the speaker issue or battery power issue? Can't see how it helps either.

@SamsungZell wrote:

2.    Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
4.    An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5.    Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
7.    Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8.    When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.

does this help the speaker issue or the battery power issue?? I can't see how it helps either but yes i have done that.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@OzzieMite, Can you please provide the requested model code of your device?

OzzieMite
Cosmic Ray

SN-A505YN

@SamsungZell wrote:

@OzzieMite, Can you please provide the requested model code of your device?

SN-A505YN

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry Thanks! *Zell

You would need to reach out to your country's support team.

OzzieMite
Cosmic Ray

@SamsungZell wrote:

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry Thanks! *Zell

You would need to reach out to your country's support team.

They don't have a forum seems like they don't want to know about the issues Smiley Sad ..will email them. thanks. Even though the phone is australian it should still be the same to solve both issues anywhere .

OzzieMite
Cosmic Ray

@SamsungZell wrote:

Bixby key?? it only has the volume and power buttons.