Original topic:

A51 bluetooth issues

(Topic created: 03-23-2021 09:55 AM)
n8iveguy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Ok so I have asked customer service multiple times for assistance, which was no help at all. So now I turn to you the community for assistance. Since I have purchased my A51 last month I have been experiencing issues with my bluetooth... when listening to any audio via bluetooth it seems to lag,glitch, skip? Sounds like a scratched CD. This gets worse if the phone is in my pocket or if I'm moving around? I have seen on overseas forums of a update that corrected the issue has anyone else encountered this issue in the U.S. with the Samsung A51, and if so how did you fix it? Please any help would be greatly appreciated thank you all.
6 Replies
pooky22
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
they don't care
0 Likes
n8iveguy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yea i figured, thats why I'm hoping someone will be more helpful on here.
0 Likes
Raquellee
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I just got A52 5g n I too have the same issues with my Bluetooth same exactly!!..I been trying to connect my Beats ear phones n I cannot, I did ask for the help through support help but did not resolve my issue
n8iveguy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Same they keep asking to send the error reports but they say it doest show anything and keeps asking to describe the problem which i have done many times without any answer then they ask to try and make it happen so they can diagnose the problem but I can't make it happen on command..... it **bleep** honestly Raquellee..... hopefully the upcoming update address this issue??
0 Likes
Raquellee
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I hope so I just want to listen to my music on my nice beats ear phones while working, I don't know how much patience I have left, running low at this point
0 Likes
Raquellee
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I also have a nice JBL speaker I listen to every day and when connected with my A52 5g it skips or pauses for no apparent reason. I'm literally singing along and boom I get cut off or skips...grrrr
0 Likes