cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

A51 front camera issue

I keep getting blurry images from the selfie camera of my galaxy A51, not even in good light conditions they improve, pictures seem washed out, with no edges defiition. I have compared selfies with some taken from an A50, and there is so much difference. I dont know if I should think that my unit is defective or what , cause every review says it is a good camera. In low light conditions camera performance is even worse than a J6, its just  noise, not even a silouette. Please I need some help, since stores are closed here because of covid 19.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sun

Re: A51 front camera issue

Try cleaning your lense. If that doesn't work, I recommend contact Samsung Care via phone. They should possibly replace it for you if its defective. Or if you have Warranty on it it should get replaced. Hope this helps.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: A51 front camera issue

I ve contacted them but they just checked that the camera was working. What i d like to know is if it has happened to someone  and has been able to fix it.