JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

A53 5G, is it a good phone overall?

(Topic created: 06-27-2022 06:45 PM)
remy_lol
Explorer
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I was thinking about buying the phone but the only thing holding me back is feedback from the Samsung community to tell me if it's a good phone overall or not
10 Replies
Tony M
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices
U buy what u want.its your money
player5
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It is great for the price but not performance as good u would think
0 Likes
Buckeyeman50
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Dude trust me the performance is just fine. I'd love you to show me a better phone in the US from any retailer's that's a better performing phone than this, that costs under a 1,000 dollars.
0 Likes
player5
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Well depend on what u need in a phone
Buckeyeman50
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I guess. But i've been dumb enough before to get suckered into buying a top of the line phone before. And there's probably nothing anyone can do on a S-22 for example that i can't do with this A-53 I mean it might take a millimeter of a second longer, "if that"... But there's really not much difference other than the camera know if you were a professional photographer i could understand justifying that type of purchase other than that, your just wasting money because you wanna keep up with the Joneses. šŸ˜
0 Likes
Solution
Buckeyeman50
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I've had this A 53 5 G through T-Mobile every since it came out just over a couple of months ago now, and let me tell you something, it's absolutely the best phone i've ever owned. PERIOD... I was supposed to get the Pixel 6 and they sent me this A53 and i was going to check it out before i sent it back to them. But i tried my hardest to find a reason to not like what they sent me. But i couldn't find one single reason to send it back. And believe me i really tried to not like it, but like i said it's absolutely the best phone i've ever owned.
MyA53Sucks
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have one and it's ridiculously slow, constantly lags, Twitter crashes after using app for about 5 minutes, battery only lasts about 6 hours. First Samsung phone I've ever bought and it's the last one I'll ever buy.
0 Likes
userMyGRrYzt87
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Same problem
userMyGRrYzt87
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have a A53 since August 2022 it was good at first but all I got is problems now. My phone drops calls. When someone calls it goes right to voice mail. I lose signal constantly. I have spoke to T mobile and Samsung techs. The T mobile tech explained to me it is a connection issue with the firmware in the phone and they are waiting for a software update from Samsung. In the meantime what do I do pay for a phone that doesn't work correctly until they come up with a fix.
It's not even six months I had the phone.
Shouldn't I have a phone that works properly.
0 Likes