cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

A71 camera problems

I recently bought the a71 about a week now and finally decided to test the camera in the dark. To my surprise the flash comes on but it doesn't come out in the pic.

This is a video of it 

Rekash
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: A71 camera problems

I would like to look into this for you. Let's look into a couple of things first.

Have you made sure your phone is up to date?

Are you using the factory camera app?

Have you tried clearing the cache for the app?

Does it behave the same when your phone in safe mode?

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes it is the original camera app. Phone came android 10 no updates available yet for it. I cleaned the cache and tried in safe mode but same issue.

Rekash
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If there are no updates and the troubleshooting steps have not helped the symptom I would definitely recommend an evaluation for the device so that a certified technician can get a hands on look at the device. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hello,

The only thing I would advise you to do is call 1800 SAMSUNG if it is a hardware issue. a Galaxy A71 is an international model and it cannot be repaired at any service centers in the US. You should definitely back up all of your info before you do anything.