cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

A71 update problem,battery

I have a samsung a71 and after update today(3 june) then i can not  charge my battery . Charger and its wire dont have any problem

I think this is about update and my phone's battery is lowwwwwww

Plz help me 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: A71 update problem,battery

Hello there, there are a couple of things that could be going on here.

I would recommend attempting to charge the device while it's in safe mode, if your device charges while in safe mode there is a third party application that is interfering. If this is the case you would need to uninstall that application or reach out to the developers of the app to let them know they need to update it. 

I would also recommend attempting to charge the device with a different cable and block combination with different outlets to ensure there isn't a cable, block, or outlet failure.

If you are still unable to get the device to charge a full factory reset or an evaluation would be the next steps. It looks like your model is not a US model device and with this being the case you would need to follow this link to contact the support team in your region. http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Thanks for reply.

Do you know buddy ,My cell phone is on and I can do anything with it, but its battery is low and can't be charged. It's only after a simple upgrade (1 june or 3 june) !!!

: ((

It didn't fix with  factory reset 

Highlighted
Constellation

i have the exact problem. is it fixed now? what did you do?