JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

AM & PM Not showing on time in Status Noch Bar

(Topic created: 09-17-2020 03:00 PM)
user4IR6RGt0dx
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Please make time show AM and PM both on status bar and lock screen thanks! Ive did everything samsung support on twitter like setting 24 hours didnt worked and clock styles in widgets all same they not showing AM PM only time they display like 04:02 and date 04/15/2017 for example so they told me to make discusion here this page

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback. It has been tagged on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback. It has been tagged on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

WolfSong29
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Please add this to next update. It never bothered me before when the update removed it but since i have changed shifts at work it is hard to tell if i have overslept or i still have time to sleep when i check the time. Thanks would be greatly appreciated.

user4IR6RGt0dx
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

20201125_144711.jpg

0 Likes
userAkEdGJOTLw
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have same problem and no answers from Samsung team!!!?