JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Fingerprint lock for Samsung wallet access

(Topic created: 05-02-2023 08:40 PM)
Just_trying_new_thin
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have found a way to fingerprint lock or pin lock the app from being accessed by someone that picks up your phone.  Samsung has the lock so cards can't be used so I found an app called app lock-fingerprint.   You can lock several apps.   I saw a thread someone asked how to do it.    This is it.    I couldn't comment on the post 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Just_trying_new_thin
Constellation
Options

This app locks any app and you can't see anything without fingerprint.    Not even card types.     Email, cash app, Facebook etc.       

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Um, I don't understand your post. Perhaps I'm misreading it, but I have to use my fingerprint to use my payment in the Samsung Wallet app, even if my phone is unlocked. Not so with loyalty cards.

Also, unless you're in my home, which is a 'trusted place' in my Smart Lock, my phone is locked when not in use by me, so just picking up my phone would not gain you access to anything on my phone but the lock screen.
Options
I think he wants to lock the samsung wallet app completely so it has a password to open it.
Options
He was just sharing an app that will require the app to have a fingerprint lock.
Options
Your payment cards and gift card should not be able to be accessed without your fingerprint. Only membership cards can be accessed without a fingerprint/pin.
0 Likes
Solution
Just_trying_new_thin
Constellation
Options

This app locks any app and you can't see anything without fingerprint.    Not even card types.     Email, cash app, Facebook etc.       

0 Likes