Original topic:

AR Emoji Empty Folder?

(Topic created on: 2/9/21 6:19 PM)
userMAbQtYkSah
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hello. I recently received a Galaxy A21 for Christmas and was excited to learn that I was able to use AR. The issue is, the option to use the emoji feature is not available. As shown in the bottom. I was able to find the folder by Internal Storage > DCIM > AR Emoji Camera . I looked at the folder only for it to turn up empty. Is there something I have to put into the folder so that I would be able to get the AR Emoji Camera and AR Zone? I've also included how I found the folder just in case. Help would be much appreciated. Thank you for reading my post. 

Finding the empty file

0 Likes
2 Replies
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
from what I've read the A21 is compatible with AR emoji system but not Actually included as its stand alone camera function option. From what another user posted the following apps from Google Play work to give you these features along with your camera and then the file is stored in that area of your DCIM you had previously found. I Hope This Helps...heres those apps they said were compatible

- AR Emoji Camera
- AR Emoji Stickers
- AR Emoji Studio
- AR Doodle
- Deco Pic
- Quick Measure
0 Likes
userMAbQtYkSah
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
My issue is I went to the Google play store on my phone and cannot find any of these apps. Now I'm finding out I can't download any of these apps because my phone isn't compatible with them.
0 Likes