JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Accepting third-party repaired phone for trade-in?

(Topic created: 05-24-2021 05:35 PM)
userCyRUrQ5HfA
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hi, I was wondering if I buy a phone from the Samsung Shop and I choose to trade in a phone that was repaired by a third party company or by an individual who repairs phones, would Samsung accept it as a trade in for it's price?

I'm only questioning this because I know on the back of each phone there is an IMEI, and even though there is an IMEI in the settings, I'm not sure if no IMEI in the back is a problem for trade-in.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. For questions or concerns regarding placing an order or trade-in information, you will need to speak with the E-Commerce team. They would be the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. For questions or concerns regarding placing an order or trade-in information, you will need to speak with the E-Commerce team. They would be the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes