Access photos in samsung cloud from PC

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: Access photos in samsung cloud from PC -- The way to do iot.

thank you for the app link :0) Hubby works from phone & gallery was taking up all of his sync space! Being able to download to PC is essential

Astronaut

And if you dont have windows 10??

Constellation

I have Windows 8 and the only way you can use this app is if you have Windows 10!!

Constellation

I followed all the steps and downloaded all 7.34 th to my computer. When I open the app though all I see are empty thumbnails where my pictures should be. Help

Honored Contributor

@user1VNFYKyJVO

Just to check, you have a Windows PC? What version of Windows do you have?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Honored Contributor

Just checking in to see how things are going.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

For anyone having problems: Sync would not work on my Windows 10 computer until I acquiesced and allowed the app to always run in the background.
Constellation

Why does this app only work if you allow it to "always run in the background"? I dont need or want this app always running on my computer.
Constellation

Allow it to always run in the background. I had the same problem until I enabled this setting.
Constellation

This isn't exactly correct.  You can see the files on your device, but not directly accesss the files in the cloud with this app.  To see the online only ones, you need to use a device OTHER than a computer, not sure why.