cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Accidental touch protection A20 feature request

Why is this feature not even on the phone? Everytime I use my bluetooth headphones and phone is in pocket, it turns my headphones off during call, and there is just no option on the phone even if I do search on the settings for Accidental touch protection. The s7 edge I have has this feature but not even on the A20. Annoying that I have to pull phone out of pocket to make a call while listening to headphones, when the point of having the headphones is to leave phone in the pocket for no touching or holding phone. So please add that feature to this phone, thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Accidental touch protection A20 feature request

I know exactly what you mean I had the same problem can't put it in a shirt pocket without turning double tap to wake off before it starts randomly opening apps everytime the phone rubs against my shirt
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I already have all the advanced features turned off, and still does this, and I do not receive a lot of calls but I am afraid to receive calls while in pocket because of this. That should be a default feature for all phones. I don't have to do anything for it to touch something. Just walk and it touches something during a call. This should not be able to happen while in pocket at all. Causes calls made on accident, and opening something if a popup comes up. I do not have anything enabled that would be touched while in pocket. It just misses this very very important feature.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Looks like a feature that no one cares about using on the A version of phones. Thanks people!