Original topic:

Account issues on A32 and other odd things

(Topic created: 05-27-2022 01:13 PM)
nick12213
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

There us a device that has taken over. When I log in anywhere it show me logging as a desktop. And when I sign in samsung account it shows him as my device. Check my log ins. As soon as I log in he does to from Chrome. I logged him off today about an hour ago. And my account acted like it was a new account. Wanting to add phone number and email. But my account was still updated. It does not matter how many time I change my password they get in right after I sign in. My phone is not a app but my settings gets changed. There was a text message sent from my phone that I didn't send and the message was a different color than mine please help. It is getting worse by the day. I can't use Facebook and messenger anymore. Any app I sign in to they log me out as soon as I log on. Every place I have a account it show them as my phone a d information. But different ip address. If you know anything please tell me what to do. I have tried getting ahold of customer support on every account and I never get a reply and when I check, the email, feedback, help, or chat. There is no record of anything, 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Tom6068
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Reset your phone to factory settings.
0 Likes
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You can do as Tom said, and contact all of the other platforms ie fb, Twitter, Instagram individually from a different device. And use safer practices while using your phone. And don't use the same passwords or variants of them, and use 2 step authentication and recovery options in case this happens again. And after a factory reset, don't use the apps if they are still compromised.
0 Likes