Original topic:

Activating Google Assistant in Alarm Clock and daily routine

(Topic created: 06-09-2021 07:27 PM)
userrBVZDJX1xU
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, 

I've just bought the A42 5G Samsung and I cannot seem to activate google assistant to tell me not show me my morning routine once the alarm is going off. Does anyone else seem to have this problem? Is there a way to activate it like the Galaxy?

0 Likes
6 Replies
user1lpF9rN3ca
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It's my first time in the community section here. I'm reading through and I'm curious.... do others reply to these questions? I'm not seeing replies??
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I only reply when I know what I'm talking about or think I can help.
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices

same here... sometimes i just leave a simple suggestion of where to get more assistance with the issues.

anyway, I don't use google assistant much so I don't have a lot of info regarding the features within it... but at least for Bixby i'm able to decide which days or time frames Bixby can do or not do certain actions. So like... 9am -12pm disable AOD or change phone to Vibration mode etc.

Maybe if you know where to mess around with that sort of settings... try that?

To me it doesn't seem like an issue, but just requires some sit down time and setting up the routines.

0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I completely lost Bixby. When I swipe left to right on my apps screen a big red "free" on a white background shows where Bixby used to be on the left side practically covering 1/3 of my apps and I tired of it and kept pushing it back in. Now it's gone completely. Am I missing anything? Do I need it even? The big red FREE sign has a link on the bottom and I'm Leary of pushing it. Never mind. I pushed the "FREE" app in my main settings and it's disabled but when I press the gear icon I only get TV stations. I don't watch TV.
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
UserBVZD just go to Google and Google assistant and the options are in there. I'm not sure you can program it to tell you about your routine.
0 Likes
userW4GwqMEbnq
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
How do I add a short memo like dentist at 10 am when setting alarm for 8:30am?
0 Likes