cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Active 2 watch refund no ecg/ fall detection as advertised?

I naively bought two samsung watches for my grandmother and I for Chrismas on the premise that the ECG/ Fall detection would be available early 1st quarter. It is not yet available and samsung released a statement that it won't be available in that timeframe ( didn't even say if ever). I would like to know how I can get a refund as I bought this more expensive watch over others based on those two features. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Active 2 watch refund no ecg/ fall detection as advertised?

I would like to know the same thing. Paying monthly for a service that is not being provided. This is ridiculous. 

@userk5ArEjJtCm wrote:

I naively bought two samsung watches for my grandmother and I for Chrismas on the premise that the ECG/ Fall detection would be available early 1st quarter. It is not yet available and samsung released a statement that it won't be available in that timeframe ( didn't even say if ever). I would like to know how I can get a refund as I bought this more expensive watch over others based on those two features. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I pre-ordered mine. It stated it would be getting both in the first quarter of 2020. Now it has been removed. Fortunately I got it with PayPal. I disputed it for false advertising.  I was refunded. It took some fighting, but I got my money back. Still have the watch. Thanks Samsung for your false advertising! 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Can you send me any materials you were able to fight with?? They have deleted everything

Highlighted

Samsung does not stand behind their promises. So a refund from them will not be forthcoming