When activating the adaptive brightness option, the light sensor raises and lowers the brightness for no reason, especially after updating One Ui5 android 13 in my phone galaxy a73 , I did afactory reset and downloaded new official software but still problems
I guess the only thing you can do right now deactivates the adaptive brightness. I posted my issue about A73 5G taking a photo, sometimes it takes too long to process after snapping a 108 MP photo. The image quality is nothing compared to my previous s10+. It's been almost 3 months now, the problem is still left unsolved. so......
Hello there @Midi2022!
Thanks for reaching out for assistance.
I can definitely understand how frustrating it is to experience these symptoms with yourf adaptive brightness on your phone.
I see you mentioned in your previous post that you already performed a factory reset with no luck.
Let's try wiping the cache partition to see if that helps any.
Follow these steps below:
1. Push Volume Down and Power button for a few seconds.
2. If the screen goes dark hold down Volume Up and Power keys until the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo appears.
3. Then release all keys and from the following menu choose Wipe cache partition. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm selection.
4. Now go to Yes option.
5. At the end, select Reboot system now with the Power key.
Next, I would encourage you to test your device in Safe Mode. This mode disables any third-party apps from running in the background that may could be causing the symptoms to occur.
Follow these steps below:
1. First, completely power off the phone or tablet.
2. Turn on the device and when the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
If done correctly, "Safe mode" will display in the bottom left corner of the screen. If "Safe mode" does not appear, repeat the previous steps.
3. Once you're in Safe mode, you can remove the third-party app that is causing issues.
4. Start by removing apps that were updated or installed when the problem started.
5. To exit Safe mode, simply restart your phone or tablet, and it will reboot normally. Or, you can tap the Safe mode notification; swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Safe mode is on notification. Tap Turn off.
If the symptoms still persists after trying the steps above and since you already tried a factory reset on the phone. I would advise you to submit an error report in the Samsung Members app.
Here are the steps:
1. Long press the Samsung Members icon on the Apps screen and Tap Error reports.
2. Tap OK on the agreement popup to send system log data
3. Select Symptom category
4. Describe the problem in detail and SEND.
You can also find these exact steps in this link here: https://www.samsung.com/za/support/mobile-devices/how-to-report-error-using-samsung-members-applicat...
You are more than welcome to reach out to any of our moderators in a private message if you need any further assistance.