cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
usermrWvcDiOrQ
Asteroid

Re: After the latest update, the Samsung keyboard capitalizes every word I swipe.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

YES! Thanks for posting this! It would have been nice if Samsung had of.

Thanks again.

userhWjgvSR4qF
Constellation

Re: After the latest update, the Samsung keyboard capitalizes every word I swipe.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes! This worked; thank you! I'd been checking all day yesterday and nothing, but didn't check again today until I read this - thanks again!!

userOafsrAO651
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The keyboard update fixed it for me as well.  Thank you. 

Highlighted
MJMustang
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Omg!!!!!!

Thank you! It was driving me insane! 😨

useru0JpJkNtYf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung Keyboard App Does Not List An Update As Pending. I have tried looking under settings, apps (system apps) and play store. Can't Seem To Trigger A Request For Updates. How Can I Load This Update On Demand? 

userzeTrC0aCff
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That solved my issue

userQ0V1fjy9so
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I Had No Update I  Canada so still have this issue.  Great For All Who Have Resolved.  Annoying For Me!

userT8uMrRVfgX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Also without the update and in Canada. I will keep checking because it's still happening :/

usersAzT9os5L5
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thank you, this was driving my OCD mental.
Ade D
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've just bought a brand new Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Pro and it still has the "capitalise every word" problem.  Samsung Keyboard is showing version 2.1.02.51 and that the latest version is already installed.  This issue is annoying enough to want to return the handset and buy something else!