JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

All income calls going to voicemail.

(Topic created: 03-02-2023 09:19 AM)
sandif
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have Bluetooth turned off and Do not disturb is not on. I checked call blocking and removed all numbers and turned it off. I've also rebooted my phone. I have the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G. Any ideas what's going on? Thanks
5 Replies
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Contact your carrier
198mart
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I wish it were that simple i have spent more than 20 hours on the phone with my carrier since june and the things i have had forced on me from my provider and not my carrier are wrong not legal and i left that provider due to this and now have mobil home wifi and the day i signed up the first time it came upthis provider already had a network set up with i private password and when i sign off of the network that i set up for myself he removes my network each time i sign off and have to set it up again daily and tge network he set up on mu wifi he normally has 10 or more devices set up on my wifi and there is no help to correct this and if there is a law against this it seems not a single person is willing to asist whith any thing if it concerns the fact of aforsure hacker and if you think your carrier or anyone will be on your side then try to get anything done about it, it is not possible a nd you will be on your on with not a single person will be on your hehalf even though you pay for your internet , Nd if anyone can assist i need to know when its a person that already has all your info hacks you its a give it all up thing , help.
0 Likes
198mart
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have an a12 and i normall get average of 20 to 22 incoming calls daily and i found my provider has all my incoming calls and messeges are all filtered which will not allow me to remove it from being filtered, and my interne5 provider has added a voice mail to my phone which i have no access to and can not get calls of messeges on this a12 but af5er finding out i cant uninstall the nearby devices on an a12 which is an app that i found out the hardway im just paying for this service for and int. Provider to farm out for the rest of the world. Be the last phone that i own that has all this share it with the rest of the world abd i dont use my phone like this . Wish i had known and i did ask for help on the phone filter being removed so i can get incoming calls at least , i was told they could not helpe with this what do i do???, thanks, christopher martin
0 Likes
Solution
sandif
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I did call at&t and it was something with the active armor. I had it disabled but it was still blocking calls. At&t had to disable it on their end
cate2712
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Did thatvwork? I deleted active armor ages ago and have been having calls sent directly to voicemail just in the past 18 months or so. An evite was completely blocked so missed an important family get to gether.
0 Likes