JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Always On Display will not stay on my phone since purchasing the Galaxy Watch 6

(Topic created: 11-14-2023 07:23 PM)
Nelman77
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have a Galaxy A50 5G and recently purchased the Galaxy Watch 6. I've always had the AOD turned on for my phone (but not on the watch) but ever since I got the Watch 6 the AOD will not stay on "Always On"; it keeps switching back to "Touch to display". Anyone know why the AOD will not stay on "Always" on my phone? And yes, I do have settings synced between devices too.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Nelman77
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I actually just discovered the issue. There was basically a IFTTT routine that had been set somehow that was turning the AOD off while it was charging. I deleted it and it's now working properly.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices
How is it set on your phone versus the watch?

0 Likes
Nelman77
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Set to always on on my phone and off on my watch, but it keeps changing to tap to see on my phone.
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I personally had issues with "modes" and "do not disturb" that I turned off syncing between phone and the watch. Try turning syncing off and see

Solution
Nelman77
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I actually just discovered the issue. There was basically a IFTTT routine that had been set somehow that was turning the AOD off while it was charging. I deleted it and it's now working properly.