Original topic:

Am I able to see hidden apps or widgets that have been unknowingly added on my phone?

(Topic created: 11-15-2021 06:55 PM)
kingpatch843
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Can I see line code/hidden apps, widgets that have been unknowingly added on my phone?
7 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You can view *all* apps installed on your phone by going to:

Settings > Apps.

Every application will be listed, even if it's hidden on your home screen.

Hope this helps.

- MochaVex
kingpatch843
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Ty
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
No problem 😁
0 Likes
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@kingpatch843 To include system apps, you need to:

1. Open Settings
  2. Click Apps
  3. Click the downward pointing arrow with 3 lines to the right of "Your apps"
  4. Enable "Show system apps"
TForsmark
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Now does anyone know where to find a list of what system apps can be found on each phone so I can tell if there's something on my phone that isn't supposed to be?
0 Likes
userib3bBu58FX
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I need some help to find out if anybody spying on my phone
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, and thank you for reaching out. If you’re worried about your phone getting hacked, or if you think it may have been hacked already, there are some steps you can take to keep it safe. For example, you should only download apps using the Galaxy Store or Play Store and you shouldn’t click on malicious links in apps, texts, or emails. You can also keep your phone safe by running anti-malware apps and removing apps that are causing issues. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01209886/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes