cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Android 10 Update For USA Galaxy A20 Phone?

When is the galaxy a20 getting the android 10 update? Any help?

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Android 10 Update For USA Galaxy A20 Phone?

I've been wondering too and I think that it might be later this month or next month

Highlighted
Astronaut

I tried contacting Samsung reps and they keep saying 'in the coming weeks' so there's no telling when

Highlighted
Astronaut

Ok Thanks For The Help

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I for sure it's coming next week. First week of june.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I got a feeling it won't because this is first week of June as of the 2nd of June right now. So far it is up in the air lost in OTA with nothing happening. This does not explain why USA has to be last in line with their products. They apparantly just want to make sure USA is always last to get these updates to next OS. Does not matter if it is flagship or not. All USA phones that are sold factory unlocked are completely last to all, and I mean all of the whole world. You pay more for less bloatware, and better software over carriers, and use on all networks, but the very last to get updates. Make no sense how much you ponder over it.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Can't really voice your opinion here, you get banned. Good luck with all the same subject posts and threads and not getting the update. USA is just out of luck. Done wasting my time and just getting kicked off this community because Samsung does not care at all. Oh and apparantly it was not related to A20 not getting updates is not related to the topic of A20 not getting updates. Hmmm!

Highlighted
Astronaut

It's out now thanks for the help!
Highlighted

@Dubstep_gameryt wrote:
It's out now thanks for the help!

No it isn't. Even if I have to continue waiting. I have been waiting patiently to nothing for months now. They just made another sequel to The Neverending Story movie. It's Samsung with updates. They said May, then they said June, then they say July but with a it is coming but still wait. Android 11 next year is going to be worse, when this year was bad already with updates.

Highlighted
Astronaut

well I have a20 I'm in us and its out