cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Android 10 on SM-A205U (A20)

Hello, does anyone know when the a20 will get the android 10 update? The schedule says May and we are in June and i am still on One Ui 1.1, last update i got was in March 4th. Has anyone in the US received it?

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Android 10 on SM-A205U (A20)

Nope, and I got the SM-A205U1. May patch but no android 10. Stingy Samsung on US consumers. We might be last like always again. US is always last with Samsung. At this rate you could save up and get another phone with android 10 on it already, and beat the update on this phone because Samsung so slow.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Another stimilus package will be coming again. Just use that to get another phone but possibly switch to another brand just to see their decline keeps going down because of these lack of updates to the next OS.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Decline on sales.

Highlighted
Asteroid

So do you have any idea when we can expect to receive it?

Highlighted
Asteroid

So i searched the Android 10 schedule and the a20 now says JULY, That is so unfair, guess we'll just have to keep waiting...

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I haven't got it. It's so sad that only the flagships get everything first, and the budget, and mid range phones last. It shouldn't be like this. I just hope I get the update this month, if not might as well just thinking of switching to apple, or getting a new Samsung device. A FLAGSHIP DEVICE.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Motorola has some nice stuff coming out in the G and E range. I need this update or I'm switching phones ame companies

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

It is already July and slowly still waiting for a no release of android 10 on sm-a205u1.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

It is almost August now and 2 weeks until my 49th birthday and still no android 10. Yeah, Samsung keep bumping it another month, and another month, and just never give it to us factory unlocked devices. Shows how such a great company you are.