Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Android 9.0

How do I get Android 9.0 on the Samsung Galaxy a 20
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Re: Android 9.0

The Galaxy A20 shipped with Android 9.0 out of the box, and the Android 10 update has already been rolled out to the entire Galaxy A lineup.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I please have your full model number, baseband version, and service provider?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted

Re: Re: Android 9.0

SMA205U
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I please have your baseband version and service provider?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted

my provider is Metropcs baseband is A205USQS6BTH2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you. Currently, you are on Android 10. There is no approved method for downgrading your software version.I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Technically speaking, jasonmachia1971 could "theoretically speaking of course", (Root) his A20 then reflash to Android 9. Though it seems a little counterintuitive if you ask me. but hey more power to him
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Just a heads up, Rooting a device will void the warranty on your device.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Android 9.0

that's why I said THEORETICALLY SPEAKING ICYMI