JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Annoying notifications to turn on offline finding

(Topic created: 12-27-2020 01:49 PM)
Members_7d0tbfq
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Just started getting repeated notifications to turn on offline finding. There doesn't seem to be any way to turn these notifications off. It's almost time to replace my phone, it's like Samsung is trying to convince me not to get another one of theirs.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
81 Replies
userL6kETPHND9
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

This did not work for me, still getting the notification. Instead, the toggle to turn off "New features" is noew gone and I only get those 2 greyed out toggles.

I hope all of you realize that this is all planned by Samsung. They annoy everyone with the notifications, make it almost impossible to turn off so 99% of all users just give in and activate it. Maybe in a few months they will "fix" it but by then they'll be able to track millions of people this way.  Maybe they make it look like a bug and they look like the heros for fixing it. Big double win for samsung. The S20 was my first and last Samsung phone, not only because of this. 

0 Likes
Samsung_Va9XgUm
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Another annoyance from Samsung.

I want a decent mobile phone that will leave me alone.  Instead, I get this (and many other) annoyances - like that Bixby thing.

The next outfit to come along with a mobile phone comparable to the S10+ and without all this nonsense and I'm done with Samsung.

0 Likes